Thursday, January 20, 2011

Adam Hammill Makes The Move To Wolves


Wolves have completed the signing of Barnsley wizard Adam Hammill on a three and a half-year deal.

Hammill has scored eight goals for the Championship side this season and has been linked with the likes of Liverpool and Blackpool over the course of last week.

Hammill seems to be delighted with the move as he told the Wolves website:

"I think my ambitions go hand in hand with the club," he said. "I'm really keen to play in the Premier League and the club are keen to establish themselves at this level."

He added: "I'm really excited about the prospect and Wolves are a massive club. I'm looking forward to playing my part for the rest of the season."

Hammill also praised Wolves manager Mick McCarthy's work ethics:

I've heard the manager is honest and will tell you things you don't want to hear at times. But he's straight down the middle and fair which is what everyone wants as a player."

McCarthy also got in on the scene and he was delighted with the signing of Hammill:

"I'm really pleased that we've managed to bring Adam in.

"He is a creative player who can provide chances for others but can also score goals and has done that wherever he has been.

"He is a very good player who will add to our competition for places and prove a valuable addition to the squad."



No comments:

Post a Comment